As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Within EY (Tech) Consultancy specialized consultants work in various disciplines; from developing until implementing a strategy within diverse company branches and different segments. Our multidisciplinary teams crossing cultural borders work at companies within the fields of IT, Supply Chain, Operational Effectiveness, Finance, Actuarial Services, Technology, Risk, Transactions and Certifications. We believe that by managing our clients’ challenges we can make a critical difference, and you’ll be at the heart of this mission.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
The Marketing Automation Consultant will be part of the Customer Experience Technology team. This is a joint competence center of EY Technology Consulting and the EY-VODW Customer practice and supports customers in harvesting more value from their marketing technology investments.
- Guiding the conception, execution and delivery of marketing automation campaigns on various marketing automation platforms.
- Carrying out in-campaign and post-campaign analyses, providing insights and recommendations on how to optimize and improve effectiveness
- Defining campaign concepts for well known domestic and international clients
- Contributing to the definition of service and solution concepts for the Customer Experience Technology practice
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Experience in configuration and implementation of marketing automation schemas, workflows and campaigns
- Experience with translating Customer Journeys to campaigns, including definition of Nurture Builds and Drip Flows, Custom Rules, Data Queries, Triggers, Email Templates, Landing Page Structures and Forms
- Hands on experience with one or more marketing automation tools. Adobe Campaign or Marketo preferred. Knowledge of other martech tools and capabilities (CRM, CDP, MDP, CMS) and required data integrations
- A Bachelor or Master degree and min 5 years’ work experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- Working in an inspiring and innovative environment with knowledgeable, ambitious, committed colleagues who are building a new practice inside EY
- Strong career opportunities and access to sand boxes of industry leading marketing technology providers to practice your own skills.
- Participate in activities and EY (team) events organized such as the yearly ski-trip, tennis tournament, dinners and social drinks
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please contact Liselotte Breitenstein via +31(0)6 21251438 or via email Liselotte.Breitenstein@nl.ey.com
An (online) assessment and a pre employment screening are part of the application procedure.
Due to laws and regulations, and because EY (and in some cases its clients) has high demands on the reliability and integrity of its employees, every new employee will be screened. Depending on your rank the pre employment screening could contain the following: Certificate of Conduct (in Dutch: VOG) or - if requesting a Dutch VOG is not possible - Criminal Background Check of the country you are currently living or have lived during the last five years, integrity questionnaire, verification of ID, diploma’s and/or work experience and consultation of the Dutch insolvency registry.
If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter as mentioned above.